Saturday, November 19, 2022

A Visit to Eureka Miniatures - November 23, 2003

My sister won a two-week trip to Australia almost 20 years ago and I was lucky enough to accompany her as her guest. A week in Sydney, on to Melbourne, the Bush and back again. I pressed for this particular excursion and let her (foolishly) document the visit with her camera. 

Here's a taste of her camera work:

Nic Robson and I talking shop

Humble storefront, but sincere!



The fulfillment center as it were

It was exciting for me to see the casting process up close.

Nic giving me the full tour

This was a game - still undeveloped - involving skirmish fighting atop a battlefield of ONLY roof tops, for which these were some prototypes. Customary creative and inspired originality from Nic and team!


We weren't there more than 20 minutes as it was all our schedule would allow but even with Australia and all of its wonders, this remains am unforgettable highlight!

As always, thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged! I'm doing more and more on Facebook so follow my page there too! https://www.facebook.com/One-of-My-Men-Became-Restless-100659928063858

2 comments:

  1. I remember a similar visit to Minifigs USA, way back in 1974!

    ReplyDelete