Monday, November 21, 2022

25mm Citadel/Games Workshop - Zombies

These were completed (and photographed) just under 20 years ago. They have appeared on other sites but not my own - enjoy! 

Decomposition has not yet full set in on these, and I have finished the bases since this photo was taken. 


I had no intention of playing Warhammer Fantasy Battles at the time so went along with the octagonal bases. I do have a twinge of regret about that but will do nothing but forget about it.

What Bernard Cornwell means by his frequent use of the word "flensed."



As always, thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged! I'm doing more and more on Facebook so follow my page there too! https://www.facebook.com/One-of-My-Men-Became-Restless-100659928063858

No comments:

Post a Comment