Monday, August 19, 2019

28mm HackMaster - Sivian Banshee

Day Three of my Citadel Contrast paints experiments yielded up 10 more completed figures. Sorry for the delay - I took off some time for vacation and some of the ones in this batch took a bit longer as I had to do bones, weapons and/or other equipment in a traditional manner. The principal work was done in one session however - hence the third day. 
 
I missed the kilt when I bought this guy for a couple bucks at a store closing sale. Still - a neat figure and a nice alternate to the female banshees that predominate.


A reminder: try and get the priming right on the first pass. You can see some splotchy effects due entirely to the fact that the brush-on Gray Seer does not have the same properties as the spray on version. I had to touch up this one a lot with the brush on and applied the Contrast evenly and yet there are many unpleasant effects that came into focus after drying - especially that bigger piece of the cloak at left.
 Thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment