Monday, August 19, 2019

28mm Reaper - Ghost

Day Three of my Citadel Contrast paints experiments yielded up 10 more completed figures. Sorry for the delay - I took off some time for vacation and some of the ones in this batch took a bit longer as I had to do bones, weapons and/or other equipment in a traditional manner. The principal work was done in one session however - hence the third day. 

Robes done with Contrast Templar Black, stones: Contrast Basilicanum Grey. Still a little gloss in the eye socket but this one is not yet dullcoated and sealed.
As for the hair - I undercoated the hair with white to see if I could just get a different lighter shade of gray and it does kind of work, but the Contrast (Basilicanum Grey here) adheres differently to paint than it does to the smooth primer so it just looks weird. I may go back and do the hair again conventionally.
Thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment