Monday, November 6, 2023

25/28mm Trent Miniatures - Haitian Revolutionaries

I have enough pieces finished already to play this particular theater - be it zombies, or Cthulhu cultists but couldn't resist picking up these great minis from what was Trent Miniatures. There's still some sculpts I don't have including a pack called "Maroons" that I'd like to get at some point.

Skin here is the Foundry Dark African Flesh triad - I like it!
 


For the skin on these models I used the Foundry Triad called African Flesh

The center dude with the pistol was wearing a Napoleonic-era French tunic. Since this is set over a hundred years after that period I tried to imagine what the colors might look like assuming the fabric had avoided total disintigration: red piping and turnbacks became pink, the blue became very light and the whites became yellowed.



Here they are deployed on the tabletop. In this Caribbean horror setting they'll never fight the French, but I'm not sure if they need to be the good or the bad guys yet!

 Thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged! I'm doing more and more on Facebook so follow my page there too! https://www.facebook.com/One-of-My-Men-Became-Restless-100659928063858

3 comments:

  1. Great brush work on these and the final photo is fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic, well done on the paint job and basing of your Haitians. If you post any more pictures of the Haitians (or any other Trent Miniatures) please feel free to tag us in them so that we can share the post as well :-)

    ReplyDelete