Monday, July 10, 2023

28mm Cool Mini or Not - Amazon

 CollMiniOrNot.com used to host a painting contest where everyone would paint the exact same miniature the people could vote on the submissions by a specified date, This particular contest ended in August of 2003 and I did not win with either of my two entries.

The Greek themed one

 
The Indian themed one included this comment, "The shield lettering is the Hindi word for "Saint". (heh - I basically picked that because it was fairly simple to draw . . .!) War, Home, Death were all too complex or just too simple."
 

As always, thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged! I'm doing more and more on Facebook so follow my page there too! https://www.facebook.com/One-of-My-Men-Became-Restless-100659928063858

No comments:

Post a Comment