Wednesday, August 14, 2019

I'd Buy That #1 - New Category

I'm starting a new category here called "I'd Buy That" to encourage or inspire sculptors out there to create figures based on photos or art that would make cool figures. I don't have the wherewithal to sculpt these myself, but I 'll create a gallery of neat images that I'd love to see in miniature form. I'm always coming across these ideas but haven't thought of a way to store them in a way that makes sense until now. You can click on the category cloud entry at left to see them all as I expand it.

This is a Vietnam era US Marine officer - found it in a recent issue of American Rifleman. (Heheh my joke name for my own miniature company would be called "Firing Pistols Miniatures" as I love the pose. This one is close enough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment