Monday, August 5, 2019

28mm Reaper - The Ghost Bride

Day 2 of my ethereal creatures project with Citadel Contrast paints yielded up twelve completed figures. I do like this ghost bride model- she could work in either a fantasy or a horror setting. I may even pick up another one to do in a more traditional manner. I thought about doing white eyes to suggest benevolence, but decided a gal wot dies on her wedding day is not gonna be too happy. Red eyes it is. Stones done with Contrast Basilicanum Grey.
I also lightly dry-brushed white over the bridal bits, but it may be too suble to notice here.
I'm no wiz with the visual effects, but I tinkered with some filters in Picasa to a mild degree of satisfaction.
Thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment