Friday, June 14, 2019

25mm Citadel - Bretonnian Archers

As I've noted elsewhere, I started and remained in 15mm for the first 15 years before even bothering with 25s starting around 2000. The marketing behind Games Workshop/Citadel/White Dwarf was a real inspiration and I couldn't resist picking up a fair amount of fantasy stuff to mess about with. These are among my first efforts.



All of these could use a touch of dull cote - a practice I wouldn't adopt until much later.




Thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! There are times where I think I'm painting worse now than when I started! =D I was much better about strong contrasts in those days. The quality of paint matters so much more than people understand.

    ReplyDelete