Saturday, June 30, 2018

25mm Old Glory African Mud & Grass Huts

These will appear in the Carribbean instead of Africa for now, though I do have a mess of Darkest Africa stuff I've never even primed.  
Old Glory Voodoo Warriors and a West Wind Gothic Horror guy at right.
West Wind Gothic Horror figure is from the"Island of Dr Mereaux - The Doctor's Assistants"pack.
 

Yes, yet another diversion from Napoleonics. These had been taking up space in my prep area and I didn't really have a good place to put them. Besides, I like the quick high of a relatively quick dry brush job and Bob's your uncle.

Thanks for looking- questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderful huts...and beautiful figures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for 25mm huts such as these! cool. Everything is 28mm nowadays.

    ReplyDelete