Sunday, October 25, 2015

28mm West Wind - Gothic Horror - Cooper & Team

This is the last of the character packs for this Caribbean Zombie game. The rules governing these characters and the campaign can be found in the Gothic Horror - Vampire Wars - Realms of Terror Vol. 2
I pretty much knew where I was going to go with Cooper (trying that outline/edging method that West Wind did with some of their EotD range). And Father Dupont reminded me of the preacher in Poltergeist II. As for Simon and Marcus, I was actually trying a method intended for Napoleonic French blue. Marcus shows the failed way - too purple. But I may just have it with Simon. I like having oddball figures around to test schemes on before I do the serious stuff.
Next up Colonial Police and the forces of light are completed!

Thanks all for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcomed and encouraged!

3 comments: