Saturday, November 5, 2022

Fall In - 2022 Tables of Interest - Friday Afternoon

Quick, one day jaunt to Lancaster. Fun to return to the ol Host Resort - now the Wyndham Lancaster Resort & Convention Center. This early 20th century/Pulp port city was certainly an eye catcher.

 I undoubtedly missed stuff this time around due to my time constraints but the WW2 folks seemed to have pulled off the best displays that I saw in the few hours I was there. Here are the tables that caught my eye, in no particular order: 







 




I do love these simple tournament boards - this for Flames of War

... and this for LOTR

On the way to the ballroom, Distelfink, one is greeted with:


Somewhere in Peking













Pretty sure this wasn't even set up but as far as I was concerned, it is done - ready to go!



Love this old West Wind Gothic horror range!

Uh, safe to say this castle has an infestation problem.

Setting up a well disguised ambush isn't their strength.

A couple years ago, nuns with beards would have been hilarious. What is safe to say about this today? (I have these figures around somewhere.)

More West Wind figures in here





This is all one great big gothic horror table - looks like fun for a ton of players.

This WW2 Eastern Theater table is probably my favorite of the lot.






Fabulous table!



These buildings in particular are really, really nice!



Dien Bien Phu - you don't see these every day!




On the the HAWKS room




Silver Bayonet!


In the dealer hall





I love these little rows of thorny brambles in the lower left corner - from Terrain Essentials from "Castnplay" https://www.castnplay.games/terrain-essentials


As always, thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged! I'm doing more and more on Facebook so follow my page there too! https://www.facebook.com/One-of-My-Men-Became-Restless-100659928063858


4 comments:

  1. Nice show report. Lots of good looking games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the report Fall in. The games tables are amazing

    ReplyDelete