Thursday, September 26, 2019

25/28mm Armorcast Terraform Terrain - Bone Piles


Had these for ages and thought I'd try out Citadel Contrast paints here. You guessed it: Skeleton Horde was the color.
These were of course primed with Wraithbone. I did half at a time so I had something to hold on to and was immediately thrilled. Almost perfect without any further attention.
I decided to do some dry brushing over the lot anyways since it looked a tad too uniform. I used the Citadel Wraithbone brush on first followed by a cream and then finished off with an off white.
I thought about staining some in red as if they were new, but decided against it for these core pieces.
Those are Dwarven Forge Cavern pieces in the background.
Lovely pieces in only a few minutes. My productivity, you may have noticed, has gone through the roof!
 Thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment