Friday, August 2, 2019

25mm Citadel - Misc Ghosts

Day 1 of the Contrast paint trials begot this set of three Citadel ghosts. The "ghostly" bits are all in Contrast Aethermatic Blue over Grayseer. As advertised, I used one, undiluted coat.
The "nun"  (everyone needs a horrific nun) was, I believe, a single when originally released in the C Series ca 1984-88. The habit is one coat of Contrast Black Templar - two minutes of work. I left the white bits mostly Grayseer and just highlighted with Vallejo Off White.


Spirit Host - I don't have the full pack of these and don't play Warhammer so I was fine with making them all single figure encounters.


A common enough figure from 1988-89 - 1304 Night Horrors

I completely finished fourteen figures by Day 2 including the basing and these were among the most straight forward to do.
    Thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment