Saturday, July 20, 2019

25mm Ghost Miniatures - Wizards 1/6






There are six figures in this pack - still available from Old Glory.  I'll just update this entry as I finish them and include them all here. The other five are in various stages of completion with mostly small details left to finish off. At first, since they are just ok models, I thought I would paint them entirely against type - the "good" ones I would paint as evil and the "evil" ones as good. I ended up not doing that as much as I had planned as there is a kind of ambiguity about the sculpts themselves. This one was partly inspired by my distant memories of Saruman in the Hobbit films where he is a goodie.



More to come including a group shot - watch this space!

Thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged!

3 comments: