Wednesday, January 5, 2011

25mm Foundry Moscow Militia

I swear I saw one of these painted up as a grown up Peter from Peter & The Wolf. This will be another one if not the first. Werewolves to come ...


 This is the first of a multi-figure test of doing snowy mud bases. I will have whole units of these but the test ones will be in one-off uniforms. As to the snow base it is a FAIL. This example has a base coat underneath of a blueish white to connote ice but it just came out gray and all in all looks terrible. Also I'm not happy with the highlight on the mud or the dirty slushiness of it all, though the wetness looks fine. Later I added glue and let the glue form the shape and added another layer later and it looks only slightly better. Any advice? I got 4-5 more on deck so not too late ...

No comments:

Post a Comment