Monday, April 11, 2022

25/28mm Armorcast Terraform Cemetery Walls with Gates

I've had these for ages. At Historicon? one year I was admiring them at the booth and one of their clerks snatched it from me and threw it to the ground. Then he picked it up beaming and said something to the effect that they were indestructible. Indeed.

They came with a bunch of odd gravestones maybe more appropriate for a gothic/sci-fi setting. I don't see that any of it is available from Armorcast however. Like everything else, if you love it, buy it.

 





This is the Cigar Box Battle Mat "Europe" (Plush) underneath. Extruded Gaming Wall Ruins in the background.

That's a West Wind model glued on to, I think, another piece of Terraform pillars. I had a bunch that need statues on top.

Not sure where that statue came from - it's part of a pair with the other badly damaged.

 Thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged! I'm doing more and more on Facebook so follow my page there too! https://www.facebook.com/One-of-My-Men-Became-Restless-100659928063858


No comments:

Post a Comment