Sunday, April 10, 2022

25/28mm Extruded Gaming Wall Ruins, Sets 1-4

These unpainted scenery items seemed like a reasonable buy on Amazon from Extruded Gaming. Each set was $18-20 a piece so less than $80 for the lot. That seems like as a lot as I type it out, especially since the stratification lines seem glaringly obvious. The dry brushing really made that apparent. That said, I probably spent too much time on them but they came out pretty good in the end. 

There are complaints on Amazon that they are too small? Hm. That's not a charge I'd level particularly. Set 4 has smaller bricks/stones than the others but hang with the rest well enough.

Miniatures are Peasants from Crusader Miniatures I'd posted about last year on this blog. And that's a Cigar Box Battle Mats - one called Europe (Plush).

You tell me - good buy or no? 





 






Here's all 18 pieces - By design apparently, two are actually duplicates; fine, whatevs.

Thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged! I'm doing more and more on Facebook so follow my page there too! https://www.facebook.com/One-of-My-Men-Became-Restless-100659928063858

1 comment: