Monday, April 18, 2022

25/28mm Renedra Cemetery Gravestones

Cemetery project is coming along. As usual I went overboard and will have hundred of gravestones for an entire cemetery battlefield with monuments, crypts, stones, etc. Will it be fun? The first time for sure. But then the style of the stones all vary from fantasy, to historical to outright modern or sci-fi so they will all get use separately too. 

These are one of two sets from Renedra. I have both and an identical set in the wings, but for these wanted some random one-offs as scatter terrain. The others will be in strips so I'm not moving about a bilion pieces. 

I did not find a place for the crow that comes with it, but it will find a home somewhere.

That's an Armorcast wall and gate from their cemetery set, with Extruded Gaming wall ruins in the far back.

I over did the number of white stones here - the other set will be all in the darker gray family to balance it out a bit more.


View from the back.

From the WIPs

Just before the grassing up.
 

Once again, thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged! I'm doing more and more on Facebook so follow my page there too! https://www.facebook.com/One-of-My-Men-Became-Restless-100659928063858

4 comments:

  1. They look great. How long are you thinking of making your strips of grave stones? Beside procrastination that's one of things holding me back.....how to base this stuff.

    I love that armourcast wall. I meant to buy it some years ago and never got around to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ya, procrastination has been a prominent factor, marked by indecision.
      Three per base - I'm generally using steel bases so that's about as many as they'll accomodate. In some cases two, and the larger monuments on washers. I think these will be the only ones on Renedra plastic bases.

      Delete