Tuesday, July 4, 2023

25/28mm - Old Glory/West Wind - Pumpkin Headed Killer Scarecrows

I bought the Candle Jacks for Frostgrave and was reminded I already have some Pumpkin Headed Scarecrow types. The regular scarecrows -  of whom I also have many - including many monstrous ones, will have to wait.

All Contrast paints over a zenithal gray. The pumpkin heads themselves looked especially lackluster so I layered over the top of them but left the rest untouched. Quick and easy!


Here they are next to the Reaper Pumpkin Horrors.

I have a lot of other scarecrow models, of which these are just a part. I'll also be adding in Old Glory's Wars of Ozzz miniatures to this - all for the planned Sleepy Hollow games.

As always, thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged! I'm doing more and more on Facebook so follow my page there too! https://www.facebook.com/One-of-My-Men-Became-Restless-100659928063858

2 comments:

  1. Cool. I have those front 3 in the bottom pic. But not the back left. And I have some others. I wll be working to gather the pumpkins and scarecrows together. and if you have not seen. I give you this info. https://www.spellcrow.com/dyniaqs-c-1_34.html More fun things. Best, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pumpkin heads going around these days it seems! They came out frightfully well.

    ReplyDelete