Saturday, September 21, 2019

Recent finds at Michael's & Walmart

These are a bargain at Walmart in their Seasonal section. I don't know what I'll use them for but the colors are really natural. It has a vinyl back on it. I reckon I'll cut and reshape into larger than normal tuft sections for terrain pieces. The pile is in the 2-3mm range making them good for a lot of things.
These are a new item at my Michael's - good for command or artillery bases in 25/28s or even scenic terrain litter. Hard to beat the price though some come pre-warped for you. Check to ensure they are flat ere you buy.

 Thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool looking "grass" - I've picked up their plywood bases too (about 3mm thick) - very useful for vignettes and artillery basing.

    ReplyDelete