Monday, August 19, 2019

28mm Reaper - Spirits

Day Three of my Citadel Contrast paints experiments yielded up 10 more completed figures. Sorry for the delay - I took off some time for vacation and some of the ones in this batch took a bit longer as I had to do bones, weapons and/or other equipment in a traditional manner. The principal work was done in one session however - hence the third day. 
One of these sculpts is almost identical to the "spell effect" model and since I had two sets I did one pair with simply Contrast Aeterhmatic Blue and then Contrast Templar Black with my home brew Pledge + ink wash for the bones on the other. That way they can be used as just spirits or minions as the need arises.
 
One sculpt I don't have is the hunched one with the cowl over his head. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled and pick that up sometime.


At any rate, neat models and useful for all sorts of things.
Thanks for looking - questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment