Friday, March 23, 2018

25mm Foundry Cossack Artillery (Converted)

I did not sculpt these conversions, but they did come out nicely. I intended to make this a family of three generations, all unfit in some way to serve the Tsar formally.

The gun is from the 7 Years War range and came to me with these three figures included.
I painted it to appear as if it has been long out of service. I tried to create the illusion that paint had become scraped off over time and that does contribute to its dull appearance. It is also a bit blanched by the light.
Deemed unusable by the what would become in later generations, the Commissariat. Note oxidation effects on the barrel. Maybe there's a chance it explodes in any given round?
And you are correct, it is slightly off center.
Thanks for looking - Questions, comments and followers are welcome and encouraged.

2 comments: