Monday, August 18, 2014

25mm West Wind Zombies

These could be used for any period but they are with the Voodoo style pieces from West Wind.
They were completed quite a few years ago and were to round a general Zombie horde but I want to separate them for purposes of this Voodoo thing.

I used an olive drab base and then built up with Citadel Rotting Flesh or it's equivalent. Not completely sold on this arrangement but I was experimenting quite a lot with various zombie flesh recipes at the time.



Such amiable hosts .. (kinda weird poses but I like to have a few of this kind of thing around.



Thanks for looking - Questions, comments and followers are welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful work on these they look worlds better than the bad photos on the Westwind site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! One of my "things" is to highlight old and forgotten ranges by painting them up well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking Zombies! I'm not into the genre at the moment, but I have to say the "flesh" tone for these are perfect. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete