Wednesday, September 23, 2026

28mm Reaper Miniatures - Beggar from Townsfolk II

 This guy I'm including in my Revolting Peasants project. The strumpet and blacksmith that came with him won't have the mud bases, so I'll paint them up with the other medieval/fantasy civilians. 




He stands taller than the Old Glory Revolting peasants next to him, BUT if you look where his feet are, he's about exactly in line with them. His mud pile is just a little bit taller. 

He came out pretty good - and I painted him in the same method I did for these peasants, making him stylistically part of the mob. Those are a new batch of Old Glory peasants in the background coming soon.

As always, thanks for looking - questions, comments, and followers are welcome and encouraged! I'm doing more and more on Facebook so follow my page there too! https://www.facebook.com/One-of-My-Men-Became-Restless-100659928063858

2 comments: